September 7, 2009

Prudential BSN Takaful

I am planning to buy an insurance as my company only cover for my medical until retirement.I think insurance is a very important tools nowadays to safeguard us in the future.I received the quotation from one of insurance agent fromPrudential BSN Takaful.This is the quotation she provided to me :


I think the quotation she provided to me is quite good.I intend to go for Proposed Monthly of RM200 but i want to reduce my lifetime limit to RM500k and increase saver for at least RM50 per month.I interested with Prudential BSN Takaful as it under Syariah and Prudential is one of the biggest and reputable insurance company in Malaysia.

However, i still need to meet her to discuss and query further regarding this product.As i quite busy this fasting month, i planning to meet her after Raya.This is a few question that i think i should ask her :

  1. Can i change the coverage?Let say from RM200 to RM150 or RM300 per month after a few years?
  2. Is this insurance only cover for hospitalization,critical illness, death and TPD?How about normal illness.E.g. i got cough or flu and i want to get an outpatient treatment from clinic?
  3. What happened if i cancel my insurance after a few years?Will i receive some of my money back or it consider hangus?
  4. What other pro n cons of buying this insurance?An honest insurance agent will tell you the pro and cons of their product.If there are no cons for their product,that means they are hiding something from you.

Anyway, I will buy this insurance for myself first.If i am happy with this product, I intend to buy it for my wife and kid.Some of my friend recommend me to buy Etiqa from Maybank as they are the leading insurance provider for Syariah Compliance Insurance Product.I still haven't survey with Etiqa yet.Any Etiqa agent to recommend?

4 comments:

  1. iman, mcm best je pru bsn ni..tapi utk anak, ada polisi lain iaitu takafulink cerdik.actually ada fren juga yg proposed kat su benda ni.tapi su dah ada insuran, tinggal anak je belum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post on lyn forum.
    I'm not sure why you allocate so much on personal accident rider but not much on life policy itself, unless its something to do with the nature of your work, high risk?

    I saw your plan at RM200, I think I can match it with something similiar, perhaps at RM170++ a month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khaloon :Can u give me ur e-mail address so I can contact u?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please email me details as below. I can proposed something cheaper.

    Email if to firdausprudential@yahoo.com


    1. Full name
    2. Date of birth
    3. Smoking or not
    4. Budget per month?
    5. Contact number
    6. Married or Single?
    7. How many kids if you are married

    Thanks in advance

    Regards,

    Firdaus
    017 589 9597
    Wealth Planner and Financial Advisor
    Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
    Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails